Can she be old enough for this already??? I asked Keith to please tell me today that our little girl is still little.....it just seems like she is growing up too fast!
She really seemed to enjoy the exersaucer, and just smiled and smiled!
Keith brought home flowers for me the other day, and then put a few in this tiny vase and said that these were for Michaella. Flowers for his 2 girls. (In case you are wondering what is in the bottom of that tiny vase....they are air soft pellets that I collect around the house and deposit in there until one of the boys comes and claims them.)
Is fall approaching? It was actually cool enough for sweaters at yesterday's soccer game. Here's another sweater made by Grandma.....thank-you, Grandma.....it still fits me!
I do believe that Scott is the brother who gives his sister the most attention. He loves to hold her and is constantly giving her kisses and touching her. It's very sweet! At yesterday's soccer game he really wanted to hold her.
No comments:
Post a Comment