Saturday, November 10, 2007

All set for an adventure!

All set and ready to go.......thanks, Amy for taking us to the airport!
I LOVE this next picture.......Benji was quite excited to "Go bye-bye on an airplane!"
Excitement was high as we boarded the 767 to Brazil. On each of our seats was a packet with toothbrush, lotion, eye masks, etc. Wow.....you would have thought it was Christmas already!

Yay.....he's sleeping......unfortunately, this was very short lived. In the middle of the night, Benji decided that it was time to throw a fit.....he literally screamed for one hour straight......right while most everyone was TRYING to sleep. I've prayed for mothers of uncooperative children while on previous flights.....this time I got to experience what it was like to BE the mother of an uncooperative child......let's just say, it's a good thing, this was not my first trip with a 2-year-old!
To watch the sun rise from 33,000 feet was really neat. It also was a sign that this trip was soon to end......thank you, God.......we are READY to arrive!!!!

No comments: