Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Memories for my Husband

This post is mostly for Keith......but for the rest of you, we went to Keith's home church this past Sunday, and also drove by the places where Keith used to live. Hey, babe! Thought you would enjoy reminiscing. Hope you enjoy! Aunt Maureen came up from Peruibe to see us before church began....she was on her way to visit Jeff Yerrington......remember him? It was GREAT to see her again!




Benjamin was in the nursery with Jane Meacham (she is the teacher with whom I student taught)......Keith, the nursery is now in what used to be Carpenter's Union.....at least where I remember it being.....(that is the name of your class....right?).

Walter is holding Cahterine's youngest.
Catherine was visiting....leaving that night to go back to the U.S.....go figure.....I come all the way to Brazil to see her! Here she is with her oldest daughter.




No comments: