This past weekend, our 3 older boys got to spend the weekend at camp for a father/son weekend. My dad, brother-in-law, and nephew were the speakers for the event. Since Keith was not able to be here, each of them took one of the boys as his "son" for the weekend. They had a great time doing lots of neat things together, as well as learning more Portuguese in the meetings. Here is a glimpse of what they got to do. 




This is a glimpse of the zip line that they ride down then jump off of and into the lake.





This is a glimpse of the zip line that they ride down then jump off of and into the lake.






1 comment:
Hi Kim!
Thanks for sharing your blog site with your PACA friends. I've enjoyed looking through a few pages. Congratulations on #6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!! You are so blessed!!! I loved seeing how much creative fun you are having with your beautiful family. Congratulations to your parents on 50 years!! ...and to you and Keith for 17. John and I celebrated 17 this year too...seems so hard to believe.
Your images of Brazil brought back many memories of good times. I'll try to check back from time to time for your updates. Kudos to you for keeping up with it and all your boys too.
Beijinhos,
Sarah
Post a Comment